Friday, July 31, 2009

The Success of Barrier

All successful people always want to be anything but not all people feel successful as the other.In fact, all people can be successful provided that there is indeed the will and intention - and indeed to realize the action.Then why do not more people successful? Have the answer on their own (you still remember the previous article "problems and failures").And there is one thing that is very significant in determining the success of our feelings of shame and fear rejected, when an action will do.Almost all people have the feeling that, and also a feeling that the success of our cause is delayed, I was a shy, coward, and always worry what will be said friend - my friend if I do this or that.This is very contrary to the principles of successful people who are still holding the rule and they want to do things - things that is different from other people in order to achieve what they want.Like many classic stories about successful people and successful realization desires, such as Thomas A. Edison, he has successfully remove shyness from the derision of others over the failure.Fortunately he does not just listen, if he only listens to those around them, we will not get our house in a state of light at night. Therefore, if we want success, just dispose of shyness and fear it may be rejected. The key, please read the following phrases. This is the best motivation that I had read, and I hope you apply in everyday life - the day.Read and remember in the mind. "What thou about myself is not my task.The most important is what my opinion about myself"(Robert T. Kiyosaki). Try, you apply with confidence if shyness and fear declined arrive - you come off, then you will find yourself as a success.Message me if you have success then help me to succeed :)

by: Rian Subandriyo

No comments:

Post a Comment