Saturday, July 25, 2009

Financial Freedom

Who does not want rich? every person still alive who want a certain property. Is especially me. I once read an article that said in part like this, "If other people believe in you, and you employ, because they think you can make money for them. Why do not you work and make money for yourself? After reading it I just nod - nod with a little smile and said, "is also correct." At that time I have not actually understand the meaning of the sentence. Perhaps because of my IQ does not support that, but I continue to read until I find the phrase "Financial Freedom", at that time I also remember in the book titled "The Cashflow quadrant" of my uncle Mr. Robert T. Kiyosaki {uncle? Just does not know :)}.There were presented 4 types of work that quadrant grouped into the left quadrant and the right side.On the left side, place the quadrant E (employee) and S (self employee).Where in the E quadrant prefer the job security and the S quadrant prefer to work alone. Most people take the second quadrant and can be concluded that the pattern they work like this "people working cash needs and plans for the future." Due to the pattern of work is a large number of people, the pattern of work is good. However, there are some questions that just make me more open mind. Namely 1. If we continue to work - again, if we do not work, because of certain factors (for example: pain). Whether we can still make money?. 2. need to realize how many years to plan the future? calculated in a way try something that we want to buy in for the amount of money that we can tubes every month. According to Mr. Robert Kiyosaki, if you want financial freedom, then you must be in the right quadrant is quadrant B (business owner) and I (investor) that the nature of the B quadrant is more fun working with people - people in the fourth quadrant and work like delegation,and in quadrant I make money with their money or make money work for them. The second quadrant is only just a little, because I quadrant is playing the arena - the rich who have been successful in quadrant B. whereas in the B quadrant, this pattern of work such as "People work to build assets that generate money for the needs and future plans." Differences in employment patterns between first-and second word is on the assets. This means working on the second pattern, for example, you build assets, and after the form of assets, even if you do not work, assets will continue to make money - up to you. So, it is easier for you to realize the plan of the future and of course you have free. Why do not many people who run this second pattern. The main reason may be because of limited capital and lack of expertise in building assets. And it also makes me continue to think "How can I have the assets and what assets can I wake up".Old - I run into a headache thinking about my own question.And now I kind heart to provide the question to you, if you can answer and realize the answer is, I hope you are willing to take me into Business Owner in your company.Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment